Cast Your Vote! – Your favourite of the media art exhibition at Museum Schloss Fechenbach


Dieburg, 26 June 2023: Until Saturday, 15 July, 12 noon, you can vote for your favourite piece of the
exhibition “Gemeinsam zusammen. – Mediale Berührungspunkte und digitale Erfahrungsfelder”.
The exhibits are displayed at Museum Schloss Fechenbach Dieburg, and shows a curated collection
of artworks exploring the intersection of technology, art, and its societal impact. A diverse range of
immersive installations and interactive experiences focuses on how digital media can foster social
participation and (re-) establish togetherness.
As the exhibition draws to a close, visitors are invited to cast their votes for the three best pieces for
the Dieburg Newcomer Award for Media Culture. The audience’s vote carries significant weight,
accounting for 40% of the final decision, while the remaining 60% will be determined by a
professional jury.
Frank Haus, the Mayor of Dieburg, will present the award during the exhibition’s finissage at
Museum Schloss Fechenbach on Sunday, July 16, 2023, at 14:00h. The audience has the opportunity
to visit the exhibition and submit their votes by July 15th until noon.
In addition to the exhibition, you can also visit the Pop-Up Media Store, “Kontor im Ort,” at
Zuckerstraße 43, Dieburg. Here, you can engage in media art workshops and interact with artists,
exploring the creation of soundscape compositions and audio art.

Exhibition Dates:
Gemeinsam zusammen – Mediale Berührungspunkte und digitale Erfahrungsfelder
17.06.2023 – 15.07.2023 Museum Schloss Fechenbach/Dieburg, Eulengasse 8, 64807 Dieburg
Opening hours: Thursday – Friday – Saturday: 14:00h – 17:00h
Sunday: 11:00 – 17:00h
Finissage and Award Ceremony: Sunday, 16.07.2023, 14:00h
Pop-Up Media Store:
22.06.2023 – 16.07.2023 Kontor im Ort/Dieburg, Zuckerstraße 43, 64807 Dieburg
Opening hours: Thursday – Friday: 17:00h – 20:00h
Saturday – Sunday: 11:00 – 17:00h


For more information about the exhibition and the International Media Cultural Work master’s
program, please contact us at or visit our website at .
Master’s program International Media Cultural Work Exhibition Team
Hochschule Darmstadt, Mediencampus Dieburg, Max-Planck-Str. 2, 64807 Dieburg